Hearts of Iron 3 Wiki
|Please help improve this article or section by expanding it.|
Semper Fi is an official expansion to Hearts of Iron from Paradox Interactive. It was released on 06-06-2010.
- Players can now define their own Theatres with a simple dragbox system
- The new Order of Battle Browser allows quick and easy reorganization of the entire Command Hierarchy
- The Command Hierarchy is now directly represented on the map
- A new Air Superiority map mode makes strategic air warfare easy
- At game start, each country now gets to choose its own hidden Victory Conditions. Can your enemies guess your secret agenda?
- HQs under AI control now have separate aggressiveness stances for Land, Air and Naval operations
- Countries can request specific actions from their allies for unprecedented cooperation
- Technological progress can now be shared with your allies
- Brigades can now be upgraded to more advanced types (e.g. Infantry to Motorized, or Artillery to Self Propelled Artillery)
- New 1940 scenario fills a gap in the game's timeline
- Hundreds of new events added to immerse players in their own versions of World War II, comparing the unfolding alternate timeline to real history
- Mighty warships can be designated the Pride of the Fleet, which is both an opportunity and a risk
- The AI has been improved in all areas, at all levels. It will defend in depth, marshal big naval taskforces and launch multi-stage invasions. It will perform more historical diplomacy and pursue a strategic production strategy